Aubrey Beth Photography
This all-inclusive package includes 5 vendors, and everything you'll need for an adventurous day in the mountains of Southwest Colorado. Save money and ditch the search for various vendors. (which is most likely one of the reasons you are choosing to elope.. right!?)
Up to 10 people
starting at $4,000
Custom list of ceremony locations with visuals and descriptions for you to choose from
Bride Bouquet(s) and/or Groom boutonniere(s) provided
Wedding Cake / Dessert provided
Bridal hair + makeup
Small picnic set-up (additional cost if more than 4 ppl)
Celebratory drink of choice!
Unlimited communication by phone and email
Creation of elopement day timeline based on your style and vision
Coordination of any permits needed based on location
Vendor confirmations prior to your wedding day
On-site coordination during the ceremony
Use of planners’ wedding emergency kit
Setup and toting of any personal and décor items
Custom list of elopement photographers + and videographers
a la carte services
Coordination of transportation services to ceremony site
Coordination / planning of reception dinner after adventure elopement ceremony
Southwest Colorado is home to some of the prettiest mountain peaks, bluest alpine lakes, and cutest mountain towns. And dare I say it, wayyy fewer tourists... shhhh It's our little secret corner of the world.
Not to mention any place called 'The Switzerland of America' must be a breathtaking place....and that it is!
With 4 mountain towns to choose from - Telluride, Durango, Ouray, and Silverton,
150+ elopement locations, and a long list of talented and experienced vendors, we are more than happy to share the secrets with you!
Don't worry you're not the only one with questions surrounding elopements...
+ I would love to bounce ideas off each other and get to know you more before any decisions are made!
What is the average cost for a Colorado elopement?
- The average cost for an elopement in Southwest Colorado is anywhere from $10,000 - $15,000. Cost variations depend on chosen photographer, guest count, travel/accommodations, and reception dinner. *If you're wondering; My package offers you a discount that you wouldn't otherwise get booking each individual vendor on their own. With wedding budgets averaging $40k, this option is seeming more and more appealing.
Why do we need an elopement planner and a photographer?
- We'll answer this one as short and sweet as possible. You don't want your photographer missing candid moments of you two because they are too busy cueing up your song or fixing your picnic table. Just as you should be fully in the moment on this special day, so should your photographer.
Does this elopement package apply to all of Colorado?
- This elopement package was created specifically for Southwest Colorado
(aka the Switzerland of America). Durango, Telluride, Ouray and Silverton - Where you will find the tallest mountains, bluest lakes, and cutest mountain towns in the state of Colorado.
When is the best time of year to elope in Southwest Colorado?
- I am a sucker for all of our seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter). This all depends on your tolerance for weather related elements and temperatures. For the sake of location opportunities, the months of June - October provide the most options.
What if we have more than 8 guests?
- We consider anything under 10 to be an elopement. The amount of planning involved + logistics for an adventure elopement change greatly if more than 10 people are in attendance.
We do charge an additional per person planning fee for anything over 10.
Does an adventure elopement require hiking or off-roading?
- Absolutely not. Southwest Colorado is home to some of the prettiest and most easily accessible landscapes! We will find a location to fit your needs + your guests needs without sacrificing the views and the adventure aspect.
read more about elopements...
sweet words from our couples
We are so happy with our experience with Emily and Mountainesque Weddings! Emily was amazing to work with! Do yourself a favor and book this delightful human as your wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make sure our skilopement was stress free and exactly what we envisioned! Emily was easy to work with and on top of every little detail! We wouldn’t have been able to have a perfect day without her!
Lacey + Chad